The perfect brows for your face shape
Getting your eyebrow shape correct can be tricky, especially if you decide to follow the trend of big brows or if you virtually plucked them to nothing and need to think again. Follow my guide on how to fine the perfect eyebrow shape for your face shape and hopefully you'll get it right.
EYEBROWS FOR OVAL FACE SHAPE:
- Aim: to keep an ideal oval face
- Answer: keep the eyebrows shape angle soft and this should result in the ideal oval face
EYEBROWS FOR LONG FACE SHAPE:
- Aim: to shorten the appearance of a long face
- Answer: A flat eyebrow shape shortens the face shape while an arched eyebrow elongates the face even more which is what you don't want.
EYEBROWS FOR ROUND FACE SHAPE:
- Aim: to make round face appear to be longer
- Answer: a high arch eyebrows shape. The up and down lines helps to drawer the eye up & down and lengthens it by creating more vertical lines. Avoid rounded brow as it makes the face more round
EYEBROWS FOR SQUARE FACE SHAPE:
- Aim: To soften/balance the strong jawline
- Answer: Begin with an arched eyebrow shape but keep it full and bold which will balance the squareness of the jawline. A good strong curve shape can work just as well.
EYEBROWS FOR HEART FACE SHAPE:
- Aim: to soften the look of the strong pointy chin with curves and drawer attention away from a prominent forehead.
- Answer: a round arch to help soften her pointed chin and also creates the heart like look of the face.
EYEBROWS FOR DIAMOND FACE SHAPE:
- Aim: to use curves to soften the whole face and makes the widest part narrower such as a strong and wide cheekbone area.
- Answer: a curved eyebrows shape will soften the angled face and “reduce” the widest part of the face.