Please note that from 1 Jan 2021, customers in the EU may face additional import costs on their orders. Customers are required to pay any import costs, such as VAT, duties, and clearing fees - Daniel Sandler Ltd. will not accept responsibility for additional import costs. More information about these import costs can be found below. For further information, please contact email@example.com
- We ship our orders from England. Items sent to the EU from England are subject to VAT and duties in the EU. The value of goods thresholds are detailed below :
- Items valued at under €22 will remain part of the Low Value Consignment Relief (LVCR) Scheme for items sent to the EU and are not subject to VAT or duties until 1 July 2021 (subject to further extension, date to be set by the EU).
- Commercial items/goods sent to the EU over €22 and below €150 may be taxed at the border and may incur a customs clearance/handling fee in the receiving country.
- Commercial items/goods sent to the EU over €150 may attract VAT, customs duties and a clearance/handling fee
- The customs authorities in the destination country and the customs thresholds in place determine if charges are due on imported goods.
- The levels and thresholds of charges vary from country to country.
We have a number of EU-based stockists - any EU customers who wish to avoid import costs on their orders can order from one of our EU-based stockists. For a full list of stockists, please click the link below: