We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
This policy shall apply to all of our customers, irrespective of their geographical location.
This policy shall apply to all orders submitted through our website.
This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
If you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
- we receive the returned product within 14 days from receipt;
- the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and
- none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
Any free gift included with purchase must be returned unopened and unused in order for the refund to be processed.
Please obtain proof of postage upon returning an item.
Please note we do not offer a free returns service for customers outside of the UK.
The following types of product may not be returned under this policy:
- gift vouchers
- sample sized products
We will give you a refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
We will not refund to you the original delivery charges relating to the returned product.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 14 days following the day we receive your returned product. We will notify you by email once your refund has been processed.
If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product:
- we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
- we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
This website is owned and operated by Daniel Sandler Ltd..
Our principal place of business is at Office 7, 35-37 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN, United Kingdom.
You can contact us by email on email@example.com.