Watch as Daniel shares how to apply our Anti-Redness Foundation Primer and Anti-Redness Concealer to achieve an even skin-tone.
Daniel's Top Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Anti-Redness Foundation Primer & Concealer
- Apply your skincare and SPF first before applying the A-R Foundation Primer, but remember that the A-R Foundation Primer is quite moisturising so you’ll likely need to apply less of your skincare than you would normally. Treat the A-R Foundation Primer like you would your moisturiser – dispense a small amount into your fingers and then blend a light layer across the whole face and neck.
- Don’t forget that the A-R range is designed to be used in conjunction with your regular foundation and concealer – these are needed to help even out your skin tone.
- The A-R Concealer is a much thicker consistency than the A-R Foundation Primer and a lot more pigmented, offering greater coverage. The warmth of your fingers should be enough to soften it and make it easy to blend into skin. Simply tap and blend with your finger until it appears to disappear.
- You can apply the A-R Concealer with a dry sponge for greater coverage, or a concealer brush for more precise application.
- When it comes to foundation, to avoid lifting off the primer and concealer you’ve just applied, reach for a wide, flat stippling brush so that you can use a pressing motion to blend your foundation without disturbing the base. If you prefer to apply your foundation with a sponge, no problem, just use the same pressing motion to blend. TOP TIP: for fuller coverage, apply your foundation with a dry sponge, and for more sheer coverage apply your foundation with a damp sponge.