CHOOSING YOUR FORMULA
Our Watercolour cheek colours are available in two formulas: gel and liquid. We prefer gel and liquid products as they leave skin looking fresh, alive & younger, with a finish that's like a second skin, as opposed to pressed powders that can make skin look dry or older. Whether you choose the liquid or gel formula, with Watercolour you can always be sure of:
- A blendable formula that gives a seamless, streak-free finish.
- Buildable coverage, letting you layer up as little or as much colour as you like to achieve the look you want.
- Long-lasting colour. Our Watercolours are water-resistant and rub-proof. You’ve got some working time to apply them, but once they set, they don’t budge, and there’s no need to set them with a powder.
- A lightweight, comfortable feel that won’t weigh skin down.
- Easy, bespoke colour. Mix a few shades on the back of your hand to create the perfect, custom shade for you.
Multi-award winning and iconic, our Watercolour Liquid Cheek Colour is available in 25 shades - with blushers, illuminators and bronzers in matte, satin and shimmer finishes, you're guaranteed to find a shade you'll love.
WATERCOLOUR LIQUID FAQS
If you're new to liquid blush, you may have a few questions. We've rounded up the most common questions we get asked by customers about our Watercolour Liquids, and hope we have an answer for you.
FINDING THE PERFECT SHADE
BESPOKE COLOUR - WATERCOLOUR YOUR WAY
All our Watercolours can be worn alone or mixed to create your own bespoke shade. Daniel has shared his top tips for how to mix shades to create a beautiful, bespoke colour.
HOW TO APPLY BLUSH FOR YOUR FACE SHAPE
A touch of blush can instantly awaken and enhance your complexion with a health flush of colour on cheeks. Take a look at our ultimate guide for where to place blush according to your face shape, for sculpted cheeks and sky-high cheekbones.