WATERCOLOUR - EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Our Watercolours are available in two formulas: gel and liquid. We prefer gel and liquid products as they leave skin looking fresh, alive & younger, with a finish that's like a second skin, as opposed to pressed powders that can make skin look dry or older. Whether you choose the liquid or gel formula, with Watercolour you can always be sure of:
- A blendable formula that gives a seamless, streak-free finish.
- Buildable coverage, letting you layer up as little or as much colour as you like to achieve the look you want.
- Long-lasting colour. Our Watercolours are water-resistant and rub-proof. You’ve got some working time to apply them, but once they set, they don’t budge, and there’s no need to set them with a powder.
- A lightweight, comfortable feel that won’t weigh skin down.
- Easy, bespoke colour. Mix a few shades on the back of your hand to create the perfect, custom shade for you.
CHOOSING YOUR FORMULA
Watercolour Liquid CHEEK COLOUR
Multi-award winning and iconic, our Watercolour Liquid Cheek Colour is available in 25 shades - with blushers, illuminators and bronzers in matte, satin and shimmer finishes, you're guaranteed to find a shade you'll love.
Watercolour Liquid or Watercolour Gel, which formula is right for me?
Not sure which Watercolour to choose? We've broken down the key differences between the liquid and gel formulas to help you find the perfect blush.READ MORE
Watercolour liquid faqS
If you're new to liquid blush, you may have a few questions. We've rounded up the most common questions we get asked by customers about our Watercolour Liquids, and hope we have an answer for you.READ MORE
FINDING THE PERFECT SHADE
WE SELL SAMPLES!
Why not try a sample size of our Watercolour Liquid Cheek Colours, so you can be sure of the shade before committing to the full-size. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to offer sample sizes of our Watercolour Gels.SHOP SAMPLES
BESPOKE COLOUR - Watercolour Your Way
All our Watercolours can be worn alone or mixed to create your own bespoke shade. We've made this easy with our Watercolour Liquid Customisable Colour Set, which contains four complimentary Watercolour Liquid shades (two blushes and two illuminators) which can be layered or mixed to create your custom colour.SHOP THE KIT
How to apply blush for your face shape
A touch of blush can instantly awaken and enhance your complexion with a health flush of colour on cheeks. Take a look at our ultimate guide for where to place blush according to your face shape, for sculpted cheeks and sky-high cheekbones.READ MORE